Life is a continual stage of learning. I LOVE that! I love it when it's fun and easy and exciting. However, life's stage isn't always organized that way. In attending meetings and classes on wellness we can learn about handling the teaching experiences that often come our way, whether they are fun or difficult. I just ran across my notes from the last Young Living convention and realized I hadn't finished sharing some of the things that inspired me to be a better person. These are things that touched my intelligence and have helped me on my learning path. Maybe there is something here that can assist you in your stages of learning as well.
Concerning plants and essential oils:
1. Where does quality and purity begin? It begins with God, then man's management of the earth and His creations.
2. Embrace one new essential oil each month. Learn all you can about it, use it, enjoy it!
Concerning quality and purity:
1. The GC/MS method of testing is used to identify different substances within a test sample. It does not differentiate between organic or synthetic. You would need an Analytical Chemist and the right instruments to establish the difference between organic or synthetic essential oils.
2. How do you know you have the proper plant species? You need to work with the grower and ask "What is the seeds origin and how do you now it's not GMO?"
3. Aromatic plants cannot grow in acid soil! The pH of the soil must be 7 to 7.8 pH. for aromatic plants. Good oil = Good soil.
4. There is NO legal certification on essential oils yet.
1. Gary is planting Rosewood on the new farm in Peru in 2014.
Concerning our Young Living farms:
1. We have 9 of our own farms and partnership with 14 other farms.
Concerning Indoor Pollutants:
1. There is one death every twenty seconds connected to indoor pollutants!
2. Every 14 seconds Poison Control gets a call from someone who has been accidentally poisoned.
3. The typical home has 63 hazardous chemicals.
4. There are 800 neuro-toxic chemicals in perfumes and lotions!
5. Baby bottles have phthalate esters, which are esters of phthalic acid used mainly as plasticizers. Plasticizers are substances added to plastics to increase their flexibility. According to a CDC report in 2009 this is the #1 cause of asthma!
6. Air fresheners are full of formaldehyde. Throw out all of your air-fresheners and hair sprays!
7. Recommended book "Vibrational Clearing."
8. Become Green Clean and Brain Smart, use the Thieves Cleaner!
Concerning Clint Walker:
1. "If I talked fearlessly, people listened."
2. "What is essential inside of us is essential in what we are doing."
3. "You have to figure out how to get to the essence - there is something essential in every gift God offers."
4. "EGO means we are Edging God Out. It keeps us from finding our essence".
5. "Live from that place of passion - my enthusiasm is my connection to God. I am now aligning myself to my purpose."
Not a member of my team? Would you like to be? Click here and join TODAY: www.youngliving.org/lamoore