There were many things I learned at this past 2013 Young Living Convention. The information sure came quickly! Here are some things I learned:
1. Two Drops of lavender oil under the tongue five minutes before eating may support the stomach lining.
2. To assist nails that may have fungus, take two teaspoons alkalime with a little water, add 2 drops purification oil, then rub the nail with the mixture.
3. Valor has antihistamine properties
4. Life is based on structure, belief and behavior patterns. These behavior patterns are encoded in our DNA and in our memory.
5. Essential oils act like amino acids with an electrical charge.
6. Intensity produces a color frequency.
Darren Hardy, publisher of Success Magazine
1. To be successful takes hard work and is laborious, defeating, and not sexy!
2. There is no quick fix to success.
3. You cannot own success, you can only rent it. It is due every single day.
4. It's not what you know, it's what you do with what you know.
5. Success is not a result of heroic feats, grand acts of bravery, or quantum leaps. It's a result of small moment to moment, seemingly insignificant, choices. These add up to big differences!
6. Results are invisible, we don't always see the evidence of our choices. Be patient.
7. Our course isn't always a straight course, we need to make adjustments.
8. A poor choice is rewarded now, good choices take a while to see the rewards.
9. Jim Rohn once said that there are two pains, the pain of discipline or the pain or regret. The pain of discipline weights ounces. The pain of regret weighs tons.
10. Donald Trump once said that when in debt, do what you don't want to do!
11. Successful and non successful people hate to do what they have to do. The successful person does it anyway!
12. Give with NO expectations of return.
13. You are totally responsible for what you do, what you don't do, and responsible to what has been done to you. You are 100% responsible for the outcome!
14. It's not what you do, it's who you become.
15. If I want to have more you have to become more. Be the success person you desire to become.
16. Be the person you want to attract.
17. We become our habits.
18. Thomas Watson, President of IBM said that the key to success is massive failure!
19. Learn to love failure.
20. Michael Jordan said that he failed over and over in his life and that is why he also succeeded.
21. Do something every day that scares you!
To be continued.......
Not a member of my team? Would you like to be? Click here and join TODAY: www.youngliving.org/lamoore